Experience the wedding of your dreams enveloped by nature’s beauty and none of the stress at Bawah Reserve and Elang Private Residence
Both sustainable and an idyllic hideaway, Bawah Reserve located in the remote Anambas Islands in Indonesia, embodies uninhabited island romance and offers countless experiences created with love in mind. Entirely enveloped in untouched nature, this is an ideal paradise for destination weddings.
To simplify the wedding planning process, the team at Bawah have carefully crafted five different wedding collections, each highlighting the many choices of on-island venues and ambience available, suited to compliment the most discerning of celebrant’s dream ceremony. Couples need only worry about inviting their wedding party to celebrate the special day and the team at Bawah will ensure everyone experiences unparalleled service and relaxation surrounded by the spectacular natural atmosphere that provides these secluded islands with their charm. The wedding collection options serve as a starting point to create a bespoke wedding – from intimate ceremonies to larger fetes bringing together the closest family and friends, the sky’s the limit.
A wedding at Bawah Reserve affords couples the opportunity to give their guests the gift of a spectacular holiday in concert with the celebration of their union. Couples will enjoy a worry-free wedding and spend
quality time with friends and family, enjoying delectable meals, nature activities, and restorative spa treatments, all included in the daily rate.
Wedding Collections – Signature Wedding & Vow Renewal Experiences:
- Coral – Perfect for couples who want to elope and get away from it all, the Coral Collection is exclusively offered for wedding couples, including three nights in an Overwater Bungalow, an Aura Spa Explorer Experience, private island dinner with personal chef and server, bottle of wine and single-tier wedding cake
- Azure – Great for an intimate setting and micro-weddings, the Azure Collection is for a wedding couple and eight guests, including three nights in a Beach Suite, a three-course rehearsal dinner at Tree Tops restaurant, a Javanese Rijsttafel wedding dinner and single-tier wedding cake
- Copper – Ideal for a wedding couple and small group of 18 friends / family, the Copper Collection includes three nights in an Overwater Bungalow, a four-course rehearsal dinner at Tree Tops restaurant, a seafood and meat cuts BBQ wedding dinner at The Boat House, a two-tier wedding cake and premium beverage package
- Emerald – For couples looking to celebrate in a big way surrounded by loved ones, the Emerald Collection is for a wedding couple and 48 guests, including three nights in a Two-bedroom Pool Villa for the wedding party, an Aura Spa Explorer Experience, a sunset cruise on Bawah Flyer Yacht with champagne and canapes for 15 guests, an Indonesian BBQ and cultural show rehearsal dinner at The Boat House, a five-course wedding reception dinner at Tree Tops restaurant, a four-tier wedding cake and premium beverage package.
- Elang Private Residence – Set to open in late 2021, Elang is a new private island experience within the remote Anambas Islands. The Elang Private Residence is an offering for a wedding couple and 12 guests including three nights in a One-bedroom Lodge, a Kayu Spa Explorer Experience, bridal party drinks and canapes on a secluded private island, a seafood BBQ rehearsal dinner at The Beach House restaurant, a bespoke four-course wedding dinner at The Club House, a two-tier wedding cake and premium beverage package
Wedding Collection venues at Bawah Reserve:
• The Boat House – Is located in prime oceanfront setting directly on the beach. With powdery sand
underfoot and a handcrafted tropical palm arbour framing the scene, you and your partner will be
married as the sound of gentle waves lap the shore. Enjoy local seafood prepared to showcase the
fresh flavours of the Anambas Islands and relax into an effortless vibe that will see you and your
guests well into the night.
• Tree Tops – Nestled high in the verdant tree canopy overlooking the lagoon, you can say your “I
dos” at the Jules Verne Bar, before moving downstairs to Tree Tops restaurant for delectable
canapes and drinks. With twinkling lights illuminating the open-air bamboo structure built into the
canopy of the rainforest, you can luxuriate in your new status as spouses.
This year Bawah will unveil brand-new and exclusive accommodations on Elang, a neighbouring and
previously untouched island owned by Bawah Reserve. Elang Private Residence will be adults only and offers
the ultimate private island experience, featuring six sustainably minded cliffside lodges made from recycled
natural materials. Each lodge will have private butler service, a balcony with sparkling ocean views and
private paths leading into rocky coves and directly to the sea. The island will be complete with a private
clubhouse, inspired by local tribal communal houses as well as its own restaurant, spa and saltwater pool
built out of a natural rock hollow with a water slide. All Bawah Reserve facilities will be accessible to Elang
guests and included in the inclusive rates.
Wedding Collection venues at Elang Private Residence:
• The Beach House – Embrace the breathtaking views of the azure sea and nearby Lidi Island as you
say your vows on a pristine private beach surrounded by loved ones. With a grilled feast to enjoy
and sand between your toes you can celebrate together under the stars.
• The Club House – For the most exclusive setting in the island complex, The Club House offers an
unforgettable backdrop seemingly endless expanse of ocean for a wedding forged in paradise.
Your guests will enjoy epicurean hors d’oeuvres and champagne as they toast to your union
All wedding collections include wedding set-up, bouquet and boutonniere, wedding blessing officiant, guest
book and token box, personalized wedding gift, post-ceremony reception, wedding favors for guests and a
romantic wedding night turndown gift for the happy couple.
HOW: For more details on each of the wedding collection options available, please see the wedding
brochure attached and visit https://www.bawahreserve.com/ for more information on this award-winning
resort. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to consult directly with a member of the events team.
We can shape a story, or share your story.
Travel writers, editors, and videographers. Distributors to media outlets. And content creation agency.
All in one.
Click here to make contact with our team and find out how we work we bring it all together, matching luxury brands with premium digital storytellers.