The sweeping plains of the Serengeti represent some of Africa’s most iconic and evocative landscapes. They conjure up images of quintessential East African safaris and the Great Migration – the most extraordinary wildlife spectacle on Earth.
Located in these rolling grasslands is Singita Sabora Tented Camp, which has captivated guests for more than a decade with its inimitable setting at eye-level with grazing herds of wildlife. Embodying the essence of simplicity, this restorative sanctuary under canvas strikes the perfect balance between classic safari adventures and timeless modernity. Private meditation decks and secluded outdoor salas with daybeds invite complete unwinding, while the seamless flow between spacious in- and outdoor living areas continuously connects guests with the soothing sights & sounds of the bush.
Embracing its incomparable location, Sabora Tented Camp offers the ideal environment for travellers yearning for wide-open spaces, privacy and stillness. Singita’s signature levels of comfort are the cornerstones of the experience, and guests have the freedom to enjoy unfiltered time and space, while being transformed by this vast untouched wilderness.
• Daily morning and afternoon game drives with your Field Guide. Afternoon drives conclude with a spot-lit evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
• Guided bush walks (for guests 16 and older) provide magical up-close experiences that reveal the hidden magic of the wilderness.
• Stargazing, swimming and board games.
• Massage treatments are available in wellness treatment rooms or in guest suites.
• Fully equipped fitness centre as well as private in-room
fitness areas in every suite.
• A ‘Guest Deli’ in the main lodge area offers wicker baskets and fridges filled with treats. Guests can help themselves and enjoy picnics in their suites or secluded picnic spots throughout the camp.
• Balloon safaris (additional costs apply).
• A range of unique and mindfully curated experiences – from intimate wine tastings to cooking classes, meditation and yoga.